Sunday, October 5, 2014

World Fashion Nowadays

Hello and thank you for reading my first ever post.!!
How about Public Health?
 No Smoking signs everywhere, boys going to the gym, girls running around Zumba, Afrodance and Pilates. I have to say, happily, i lately noticed a turn to a healthier life. Better diets, less alcohol, people start LOVING their bodies....Most of them noticed that the very first home they would ever have is their body. 
I'm glad to see this change in the world and as a graduated Physical Education teacher and a gymnast i'm happy to see that my future is full of helping people achieving their healthy purposed goals!!! 
I will be posting soon enough with news on Healthy Lifestyle! Because FIT and HEALTHY is not a destination. IT'S A WAY OF LIFE.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment